The Dons Trust Vision:
To maintain supporter ownership of a successful, financially stable, professional football club playing at the heart of our communities.
To support this vision we have developed a number of values by which we will run the club:
- Passion and commitment
- Open and honest communication
- Involving people in decisions
- Respecting other people’s opinions
We will not forget the past, but will look to the future.
Our aims include:
- Continued Trust ownership
- To ensure sound financial management and governance
- To operate as a genuine community club
- Deliver a ‘one club’ approach to player development and progression
- Continue work to obtain a new stadium
- Improve communication
- Improve fundraising
This document sets out the Action Plan that supports the AFC Wimbledon Football Club
Strategy. It has been developed by the Dons Trust Board (DTB) and currently includes only
those actions that will be undertaken by the DTB itself and was first presented at the May 2012 SGM. During early 2012 the Football Club Board (FCB) started to create the Club’s business plan for the 2012-13 season (against the objectives defined in the Strategy) from which the budget and the detailed FCB objectives and actions are derived. This process will be repeated each season, with the Strategy itself being reviewed every two years, or as appropriate.
Last updated November 16, 2014