What’s in it for me?
- Your Trust membership makes you a part-owner of AFC Wimbledon, with the same stake in the club as all other Trust members.
- The Trust is democratic – one member gets one vote no matter how much money they give. Your voice will be heard.
- The Trust is inclusive – anyone who cares about the club can join. You can even live outside the UK – although we ask that you choose to receive your communications via email to save us postage costs!
- The Trust’s aims are all about the long-term well-being of AFC Wimbledon, bringing it closer to our community and helping to develop football in the area.
- By joining the Trust you help support the Trust’s aims.
- Any money the Trust receives is put into achieving its aims and will only ever be used for the betterment of AFC Wimbledon.
- You could even stand for election to become a board member. How many supporters of other clubs can say that?
How much does it cost?
- Adult membership – £25 per year.
- Concessions (65+, 18–21 year olds, students and job seekers) – £10 per year.
- Junior Dons (0-17 years) – £15 to join, £5 per year thereafter.
- Dons Trust Plus – £45 for Adults, £30 for concession
Concessions and young adults are full members, with full voting rights. Junior Dons cannot vote (until they reach 16 years old), but receive the equivalent of the AFC Wimbledon stadium card, a joining gift and regular birthday and Christmas cards signed by the club’s players.
Dons Trust Plus membership – This option gives you the equivalent of the AFC Wimbledon stadium card in addition to the standard membership benefits.
How do I join?
Visit our PayPal page to buy your membership online. (You don’t have to have a PayPal account to do this.)
An updated application form will be available shortly. (updated 21 July 2020)
Who can I contact?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.