What’s in it for me?
- Your Trust membership makes you a part-owner of AFC Wimbledon, with the same stake in the club as all other Trust members.
- The Trust is democratic – one member gets one vote no matter how much money they give. Your voice will be heard.
- The Trust is inclusive – anyone who cares about the club can join. You can even live outside the UK – although we ask that you choose to receive your communications via email to save us postage costs!
- The Trust’s aims are all about the long-term well-being of AFC Wimbledon, bringing it closer to our community and helping to develop football in the area.
- By joining the Trust you help support the Trust’s aims.
- Any money the Trust receives is put into achieving its aims and will only ever be used for the betterment of AFC Wimbledon.
- You could even stand for election to become a board member. How many supporters of other clubs can say that?
How much does it cost?
- Adult membership – £25 per year.
- Life Membership – £500.
- Concessions (65+, 16–21 year olds, students and job seekers) – £10 per year (see below for important information on 16 year olds moving from the new club administered Junior Dons to becoming full members of The Dons Trust)
- For any season ticket holders aged 16 or 17 on 1 August 2023, the Dons Trust will give you Young Adult membership for a year – completely free!
Junior Dons (under 16s)
The Junior Dons will now be run by AFC Wimbledon. This will allow the Junior Dons more opportunities to interact with the club and enhances what was already a great membership offer. Junior Dons membership will automatically be included with a junior season ticket and will also be available separately to purchase or renew, priced £20.
Once a Junior Don reaches the age of 16, they will automatically move to a DT Young Adult membership.
How do I join?
To join or renew online, go to your ticketing account on the AFC Wimbledon website via the links below
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can I contact?
You can email email@example.com with any questions.