This is an archive page detailing the 2014 election to the Dons Trust Board.
2014 election results
There were seven validly nominated candidates. The votes cast for each were:
The electorate was 1809 and there were 578 returned ballot forms, so the percentage turn-out was 32%.
You can download the Election Steering Group’s results announcement, as read to the 2014 AGM.
You can also see the election result as announced on this website’s news pages.
2014 election candidates
Following the nomination procedure there were seven candidates this year, standing for four posts. The manifestos of all seven candidates are available to read online.
The ballot forms were sent out either by post or by email via Survey Monkey (in accordance with each individual Trust member’s preference).
2014 election timetable
The election was conducted in accordance with the following timetable:
- October 13, 2014 – nominations opened
- 14:30 on Saturday, October 25, 2014 – nominations closed
- November 6, 2014 – manifestos published, voting forms and manifestos sent to members
- 23:50 on Monday, December 8, 2014 – deadline for voting
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014 – results announced at the AGM
2014 election documents
Page last edited on June 16, 2015