We are pleased to announce that Mary Jennett has won first prize in the 100th Dons Draw.
The draw for December is a milestone for the club fundraising initiative, which has paid out nearly £175,000 in prize money since it started in September 2004.
Winning numbers were drawn in the presence of Matthew Breach (Dons Trust Chair), Neil Messenbird (Dons Draw Administrator) and Mike Berry (Volunteer).
The full list of winning ticket numbers and prizes for this draw are as follows:
- First prize of £1000 – ticket 2502 – Mary Jennett – PO21
- Second prize of £500 – ticket 4419 – Steven McCarthy – CR5
- Third prize of £250 – ticket 1267 – Pieter Samuelson – SW17
- Fourth prize of £150 – ticket 4182 – Erik De Turkheim – SW3
- Fifth prize of £100 – ticket 3372 – Lesley Adams – SW19
- Sixth prize of £75 – ticket 0965 – Alan Milne – GU34
Congratulations to all six prize winners.
The next Dons Draw will take place on or around 15 January, 2013 with the results being posted on the AFC Wimbledon official website soon after the draw has taken place.
We will again be paying out a massive £2075 next month in prizes!
If you want a chance of winning one of these prizes, but, still haven’t entered, or if you have already entered the draw but would like to increase your chances of winning by taking a few more numbers, then why not do so now?
You can sign up online to the Dons Draw or download an application. To increase your tickets, please email us.
The deadline for new entrants to the January 2013 Dons Draw is 8pm on 30 December.