At the start of 2016, individual members of the newly elected Dons Trust Board took on responsibility for specific areas of activity. The areas agreed (in no particular order) are as follows:
- Future organisation (including governance) – Nigel Higgs and Mark Davis
- Recruitment – Roger Evans and Sean McLaughlin
- Community share issue – Matthew Breach
- New stadium project management – Roger Evans
- Liaison with Kingstonian FC – David Growns
- Relationships with external bodies – Matthew Breach
- FSF safe standing campaign – Nigel Higgs
- Fundraising – Tom Adam
- Member engagement – Colin Dipple and Rob McGlinchey (Trust Secretary)
- Youth engagement – TBC
- The Trust’s Webjam – Jane Lonsdale
- Online membership processing – David Growns
- Communications (including the Trust’s email system and IT matters) – David Growns
- London Living Wage – Nigel Higgs
- Junior Dons – Jane Lonsdale
Other roles include Chair (Matthew Breach), Vice Chair (Mark Davis) and Treasurer (Sean McLaughlin).
In addition, Matthew Breach, Roger Evans, David Growns and Nigel Higgs are non-executive directors of AFCW plc. David Growns is also a non-executive director of AFC Wimbledon Ladies.
You can email each board member via the Dons Trust Board page of this website.