The Dons Trust Board are starting a conversation with you about where you want our club to be in 9 years’ time.
During May the Dons Trust Board are putting on a series of events. Please come along to as many as you can. It’s your chance to share your thoughts with us about the future direction you want AFC Wimbledon to go in. We want to hear from you.
We are kicking off with a meeting on Wednesday 1 May at the Wetherspoon pub in Wimbledon town centre. See you there next week!
Here are details of all the events. Click on the venue name to access a map showing its location.
- Wednesday 1 May – Wimbledon – Wibbas Down Inn – from 1830
- Thursday 9 May – Clapham Junction – The Junction – from 1830
- Sunday 19 May – Raynes Park – Old Wimbledonians clubhouse – from 1100
- Tuesday 21 May – Kingsmeadow – President’s Lounge – from 1930
- Friday 31 May – Wimbledon – venue updated: Lu-Ma Cafe – from midday
We will shortly be publicising how else you can get in contact with us throughout May.
You can read the action plan that was written to support our last strategy, created in 2012.