The Junior Dons Working Group is looking for a volunteer to collate and distribute gift requests from new Junior Dons.
The Junior Dons is the aged 16 and under members of the Dons Trust – the owners of AFC Wimbledon. The Junior Dons section was set up to promote the engagement of young supporters with both the club and the Trust so that their engagement and participation is maintained as they grow older.
There is currently a vacancy for a volunteer to help with the collation and distribution of the Junior Dons’ gifts that they receive when they become a member of the Trust.
We anticipate this role takes less than one hour a week but involves liaison with the other Junior Dons volunteers, the club shop and the Trust’s membership secretary.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily share more information and answer any questions you may have.
To apply for the role, please email email@example.com by Friday 14 June outlining why you are interested in the role and what skills you bring. A CV would be welcome but is not essential. Given the nature of the responsibilities, you may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and need to understand data protection rules (guidance will be given).
Role profile – joining gifts for new Junior Dons
- Arrange for new Junior Dons to choose and receive a joining gift, liaising with membership secretary and the administrator for the Junior Dons.
- Liaise with the club shop on stock.
- Keep a record of all gifts distributed.
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Understanding of Excel and record keeping.
- Be aware of and act within General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (guidance will be given).