The latest Dons Trust board meeting was at Plough Lane on Wednesday evening, 8 November. Kevin Rye dialled in, Mark Lewis had notified the board that he would arrive late, and James Macdonald, Anuk Teasdale & Graeme Price gave apologies in advance due to work committments. New board member Hannah Kitcher was present as an observer.
- ESG initial feedback regarding elections with detailed report to follow, including discussion on spare board places and elections/co-options
- Exit interviews of retiring board members plus Membership Secretary/Secretary to be conducted
Board theme groups update
- A discussion was had on how to ensure member renewals are maximised. Members need to renew by 30 Nov to be able to vote at AGM
- 16-24 group lots of activity including attendance at the Junior Dons Meet the Manager event to promote the group
- SGM review discussion with agreed follow up with FSA and also to share with members
Culture, Mission and Oversight
- Debt survey has had a good response. Closes on 25 Nov so important members take part
- Transfer fee policy was revised for PLC
- Discussion on collective responsibility, policy on complimentary match tickets
- Thanks expressed to Martin for his work as secretary over the last two years
- Noted thanks also to John Stembridge for many years of service as Membership secretary
This was amended on 13/11/23 as James Macdonald wasn’t present and Mark Lewis arrived late.