Members of the Dons Trust Board are elected to serve for two years and this year the term has come to an end for five board members. There are therefore five vacancies to be filled and this Announcement of Election formally starts the election process.
If you wish to stand, you will need to complete a nomination form.
Make sure you familiarise yourself with the updated rules for the 2019 election.
- Nominations open Saturday 14 September 2019
- Nominations close Saturday 5 October 2019
- Manifestos published as soon as possible after 7 October 2019
- Candidates can begin campaigning when manifestos sent out
- Live video interviews with candidates (optional) on Sunday 3 November
- Voting forms sent to members around 4 November 2019
- Closing date for voting 14:45 Saturday 23 November 2019
- Result announced as soon as possible after counting
- Formal announcement of result at Dons Trust AGM on Tuesday 10 December 2019