Your chance to help set the direction of your club.
The Dons Trust Board (DTB) runs the Trust and is elected by the Trust’s members on a one-member, one-vote basis.
Elections to the board take place every year, with half the positions on the board up for election each time.
The results of each election are announced at that year’s Dons Trust annual general meeting, held in December.
As a member of the Trust, you have the right to stand for election yourself. To find out more about what it’s like to be a member of the Dons Trust Board get in touch with one of the current members and they will be happy to tell you more about what it involves.
The key dates for the 2021 elections are as follows:
- Opening of nominations: Friday 8 October
- Close of Nominations: Friday 29 October
- Manifestos sent out: Wednesday 3 November
- Ballots sent out: Friday 12 November
- Ballot deadline: Saturday 4 December
This announcement of election formally starts the election process to fill those five vacancies.
Visit this page for updates on the 2021 election.
- Full details of the 2021 election process
- 2021 election nominations form
- Rules of the 2021 election.